It’s that extra special extra spooky extra crispy time of year, my friends! This is the prime time of the season to dress, eat, and live pretty flawlessly. Here’s how I plan on doing it:
- Monday: Monday doesn’t officially start until I sit down at my desk. Any time before that is still prime weekend for the taking. Why not get up a bit earlier this Monday and spend an hour, or even just fifteen minutes, enjoying a delicious latte and a few chapters of a book at a coffee shop near you. I guarantee you’ll feel ten times more energized and positive!
- Tuesday: I am happy to announce I am relocating within New York City and couldn’t be happier about my new digs! The only downside? Moving is so hard!! So instead of organizing the purchase of 8 million cardboard boxes, I’ve spent more of my time daydreaming about decor. Number one on my wishlist? This lamp!
- Wednesday: Create a mood board to help inspire your style direction for this upcoming season! Clip magazines, create a Polyvore collage, or even just a Pinterest board. Include clothes, makeup, how-tos…Use it when you wake up and have no idea what to wear!
- Thursday: Thursday is always my craziest day of the week. Knowing that, it’s important to always carve out a bit of time for self-care and relaxation. This usually involves a quick yoga fix (followed by handfuls of popcorn). My favorite YouTube Yogi is the lovely Adrienne, and her 5 Minute Quick Stress Fix will make even your roughest day bearable.
- Friday: If you’re trying to look fly A.F. this Friday night, look no further than LimeCrime’s new Venus Grunge Palette. Have you ever laid eyes on anything babe-lier? If so, please alert me because I’m pretty sure that this is the pinnacle.
- Saturday: Whip up a batch of these insanely delicious-looking Curry Beet Pancakes from Crafty Little Coco. She always has the healthiest and creative recipes! For a snack, use this wonderfully simple gingerbread cookie recipe from the New York Times. We promise you won’t be intimidated by cardamom ever again! Follow up this mini-feast with a binge watch of Gilmore Girls and Rick & Morty. Trust me, they compliment each other more than you would think.
- Sunday: Oh snap! Halloween is just around the corner. Do you have your costume together yet? I am reluctant to say, my dog’s Pope costume is deep in the works, but I have yet to sew a stitch on mine. If you’re in need of inspiration, check out these flawless feminist costume ideas: Here // Here // and Here
Yep, life is looking pretty great from here!